Свий
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Изчисти всичко
нови мнения

• Hello from Plovdiv

I'm new to the forum, so I thought of presenting myself.
    I'm a Belgian citizen and live for 5 years already near Plovdiv. I speak some Bulgarian.

Due to the bad roads, we bought a 4x4.
    First we had a Mitsubishi Pajero 2800 TDI (they couldn't make bigger decals for it). It was traded in 1 month later (utter crap).
    2nd, a Land Rover Discovery 200 TDI was the victim. My wife likes it too much, so I'm thinking of getting her a P38 Range Rover and keeping the Disco for me only. (yes I'm selfish ).

I looked around and found salesmen in Bulgarian shops terribly unexperienced and the parts way overpriced. So I buy my parts abroad. The discovery is now on 235x85x16 BFG Muds, a T-max winch is waiting to be bolted-on. Last service could not even change the light bulbs. So does anyone know a reliable and good service ?

I'm not offroad experienced, but like going through the small roads and mudpools. My fear is of getting stuck in the middle of nowhere. Because no Lada or tractor would ever get me out again. Is there some hotline of offroaders, for helping eachother when stuck ?

In western Europe, Landrover (or even 4x4) drivers great eachother when passing. I noticed this fun habit doesn't exist in Bulgaria. Why not give it a try ?

Regards
    Dirk

До: Hello from Plovdiv

Hi, Dirk,
    You are welcome here. I`m not experiencing 4x4 still, but I intend to soon.(a Landrover ) There are many people in and around Plovdiv you can go out with and have fun and who can help you with technical questions. There are many outings planned, so you must just follow the announcements. I can keep you informed about this, if you wish.
    НИКОЙ НЕ Е ТОЛКОВА СЛЯП, КОЛКОТО ОНЗИ, КОЙТО НЕ ИСКА ДА ВИДИ!
    Omnia vincit amor !

Коментар

Hi, there are lots of people arround you that can help will all issues you've mentioned. There is also a special organisation called MCC that helps stuck offroaders. Check in "personal information" the names and phones of people near you.

Коментар

Първоначално публикуван от disem Преглед на мнение
        Hi, there are lots of people arround you that can help will all issues you've mentioned. There is also a special organisation called MCC that helps stuck offroaders. Check in "personal information" the names and phones of people near you.
        He does not have access to personal information yet. If someone from Plovdiv see this, maybe he/she will be able to help him find a decent service center at least.

Try to learn a little more Bulgarian if you want. There are tons ot information in our forum, but unfortunately for you it is 99% in Bulgarian.

Parts market in Bulgaria is a complete mess. Pitty, but pretty normal in our country. I shop for many things abroad also.

Good luck.
        Интернет експлорър: Безплатно предоставян от Майкрософт тул за сваляне на браузер по избор.

Коментар

Първоначално публикуван от sparkybg Преглед на мнение
          There are tons ot information in our forum, but unfortunately for you it is 99% in Bulgarian.
          And 1% in Russian.
          Все, что делаешь, надо делать хорошо, даже если совершаешь безумство.
          A2 (+)

Коментар

Re: Hello from Plovdiv

I understand Bulgarian, but the reading is slow and therefor boring.

Sorry, but searching on a forum in cyrilic, is not the most of pleasant things to do (maybe in about 10 years).

Yesterday, I broke the front propshaft so I did a quick order @ paddock. Who can do this (and another truckload of work ) in a good way at reasonable prices (yes, I have also been charged in gold coins before).

Коментар

For off-road services in Plovdiv, try Gladiator, tel. 0888 524 330

Коментар

Re: До: Hello from Plovdiv

Първоначално публикуван от izo4x4 Преглед на мнение
                For off-road services in Plovdiv, try Gladiator, tel. 0888 524 330
                Thanks, I'll try them out as soon as I get them parts in.

Коментар

Първоначално публикуван от Петя Преглед на мнение
                  Hi, Dirk,
                  You are welcome here. I`m not experiencing 4x4 still, but I intend to soon.(a Landrover ) There are many people in and around Plovdiv you can go out with and have fun and who can help you with technical questions. There are many outings planned, so you must just follow the announcements. I can keep you informed about this, if you wish.
                  Hi Petia,

How can I get in touch with these people in and around Plovdiv?
                  Are there gatherings, rb's planned?

Коментар

Hi, Shaka is your man. Send him a message. There is a group that goes on walks very often.
                    Omnia vincit amor !

Коментар

Първоначално публикуван от Петя Преглед на мнение
                      Hi, Shaka is your man. Send him a message. There is a group that goes on walks very often.
                      Thanks, I'll do as soon as I found him (no search options on here )

Коментар

Maybe this will help: http://forum.offroad-bulgaria.com/member.php?u=7130

Let Petya confirm he is the right guy.
                        Интернет експлорър: Безплатно предоставян от Майкрософт тул за сваляне на браузер по избор.

Коментар

Първоначално публикуван от sparkybg Преглед на мнение
                          Maybe this will help: http://forum.offroad-bulgaria.com/member.php?u=7130

Let Petya confirm he is the right guy.
                          Thank you Sparky, but I'm unable to see the page.
                          I get the flying crap from the settings on here.
                          Прикачени файлове

Коментар

My mistake. As soon as you are brand new, you can`t send personal messages. I`ll let Shaka know about you.
                            Omnia vincit amor !

Коментар

hehe, "brand new"

I will send a message to the administrator. Maybe he will consider giving you permission to send private messages.

Take care...

Коментар

Активност за темата

Свий

В момента има 1 потребители онлайн. 0 потребители и 1 гости.

Най-много потребители онлайн 8,787 в 16:37 на 21-06-23.

Зареждам...
                              X